truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, January 26, 2007

Things I like & have realized....

-JESUS!!!
-My family!
-the fact that my family and I are spending the weekend at a hotel eating, sleeping, swimming, sitting in the hot tub, relaxing and enjoying each other's company (Merry be-lated Christmas present from our mom to us kids)
-the fact that I'm wearing inexpensive clothing. My pants: $10.00 My shirt: $8.00 My sweater: $4.99. It's a small but delightful thought.
-I get off work in 34 minutes
-I'm thankful for my life
-I'm not nearly thankful enough
-I had a dream in which I was having a conversation with someone and said, "I LOVE my life! I love what I do!" ("what I do" meaning the House of Prayer)
-I have had greater revelation this past week of why I pray for this generation:
1. Many of the teens and young adults in this city deal with depression and suicidal tendencies.
2. Many are addicted to tobacco, alchohol, sex & drugs.
3. There are more cases of child abuse/violence in families than I would have thought.
-These are just a few of the reasons of why I pray. There are so many good things about this generation. I cling to God's promises.
-It will be a beautiful thing to have night and day prayer in Winnipeg. That is one of my desires.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

I love your passion and zeal!

Saturday, January 27, 2007  
Blogger shaun said...

mhm; fair enough.

Monday, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home