truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Saturday, January 20, 2007

"Mom's the word"

Tonight I begin a strech of a few days of being a nanny. I'm hanging out with a cool 15 year old girl while her parents are away on vacation. I'm quite excited. I think it will be fun & interesting.

While "Mom's" the word, hot would describe the wheels I get to use until Friday night. I LOVE having a car to use! I'm living in dream-land and pretending that this (approx. $30 thousand) baby is all mine!

Off I go!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Nice! How'd you get this 'cushy' job? ;)

Sunday, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Christina said...

You still need to take me for spin your hot little car!

Sunday, January 21, 2007  
Blogger shaun said...

this was the other option..

http://www.ramairhood.com/images/ram_air_hoods/dodge/charger/dodge_charger.jpg

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home