truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, November 30, 2006

yesterday

yesterday at work, we found a limp limb of an animal hanging from the fan in the bathroom. this explains why the fan quit working a few days before. and perhaps the stench? and perhaps the maggots next door? sick, I know!

yesterday I got the time off of work to go to ONETHING!!!
i just have to somehow get to Kansas City. Any ideas?

yesterday i had a very funny conversation with my roommates which resulted in Mini-Martha (aka. Annie) making very creative Christmas decorations. the Wardlaw residence is quite excited about Christmas! i love Christmas! Although, I'm not looking forward to how busy it will be. 'Tis the Season.

i'm so blessed! i love my family! i love my friends! i love Sanctuary! i love how God has spared me and guided me. i love that i ravish His heart. I desire to be like Him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

animal limb = revolting

christmas = exciting

you = awesome!

miss you! thanks for the prayers!

Thursday, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah!! mini-martha and mini-something else!!!! oh dear. i hope work soon has a more pleasant environment for you!!

Thursday, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Zoologist in me is wondering what kind of animal limb you found (ie. colour, size, claws...). That's nuts, where do you work! Good thing the sense of smell decreases in the elderly along with their hearing.

Roman

Thursday, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Ewwww! Christmas is so fun! Lights are going up in our house today! :)

Friday, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

I love your Christmas decorations! Its funny what you can find around your house to decorate with! :)

Sunday, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home