truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Christmas Craze

6 gatherings later...
-I have an AWESOME siser and bro-in-law who let me spend Christmas evening with them!
-I have a funny nickname from Shane's brother...
-I have been blessed by the season of giving. (I got a breadmaker, a stocking, clothes... : )
-We talked about end times (in a slightly weird way) at my Reimer gathering last night!
-I saw some cousins that I haven't seen in 6 years or so...I even forgot one of my cousins names... they came out from Alberta and Ontario. It was great to see them!
-My grandma's health is much better this year then last year. Thank you Jesus!
-I have an even greater longing for Jesus. It's amazing that God came as a man. He is fully God and fully Man and He is coming back!! I can't wait till the day that I can see Him face to face. My human mind cannot comprehend it. I'm sure He will look different then all that I imagine. Who can grasp or comprehend the Uncreated? What effect will He have on my heart when I see Him and He looks at me? AHHH!
-I leave for Onething in KC in about...4 hours.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Happy New Year to you too! It sounds like you had a fun Christmas. Have lots of fun at Onething and give Joyska a big hug for me! :)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

happy new year! have fun in kc!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006  
Blogger shaun said...

Rock on sis, go with fire and preach it up.

Thursday, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home