truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

At work today I was in the back testing a hearing aid and I usually say, "check, check, test 1, 2, 3" ... well today it all came out in tongues. I didn't even realize that I wasn't speaking english until a few words had already come out of my mouth! Well, who said tongues can't be someone's first language? Do you think that everyone's "tongue" language will be the universal language in the Millenial Kingdom?

....just a thought....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously John was able to comprehend what the elders were saying around the throne...so that would lead me to believe that we will be speaking to what Paul calles "The tounges of angels".
Just a thought. Another thought...if we are still learning things in the millenium will that mean a new language? mmm...

Thursday, January 25, 2007  
Blogger shaun said...

interesting..

Thursday, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home