truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Things I love, things I hate...

I love that today (well, technically yesterday...its 1:04 a.m.)is Christina, Zarah, Anna and baby Joshua's bdays!! (Joshua David Rodney Braun arrived today!!!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!

I love free food! I hate when you eat too much free food and then feel really sick afterwards. (Shane, I think I'm feeling what you were feeling earlier today!)

I love gift exchanges. Especially when you get pink leg warmers, ear muffs, weird socks, jasmin incense and a hat that says, "I believe in Santa Clause". I hate when I debate taking the box of chocolates but end up with the ear muffs...especially because the box of chocolates had a free trip anywhere in North America for you and a special guest. Oh well. I love that I don't have to feel bad about winning two years in a row ; )

I love healing. I hate sickness & disease.

I love that I have a beautiful Christmas tree.

I love that I get to go to Onething! YES!

I love that Jesus loves my voice, even when I don't.

I love Jesus! I hate when I'm unsure about the "balance" of boldly proclaiming the love of Christ and not offending people that I respect and care about. CHRIST IS EVERYTHING! Every breath that you breathe is because He is giving it to you. I hate that I sometimes just don't know what to say.

I love the grace of God. Not as an excuse for sin, but as the imagery of the Bride leaning on her Beloved, coming up out of the desert in the book of Hosea. Grace is something that comes from and leads to intimacy with Christ. It doesn't take you farther away from Him. Sin seperates us from God. Grace draws us near, both in our actions, heart posture and desire for Him.

I love that I have a warm bed to sleep in. Speaking of, God bless and goodnight.
zzzzzz...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

it would sure have been nice to join you on another trip!!!! hope you had fun last night!

Saturday, December 09, 2006  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

and i like you! see you tomorrow!

Saturday, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home