truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, November 03, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

Guess where I'm going in March? Oh yea baby.

My mom is coming over for a sleepover tonight. I'm soo excited! She has respite for the foster babes at her house this weekend so she needed to find a place to stay - and my house it is! I love my mom! It's so great when your mother/daughter relationship turns into friendship. I'm not quite sure what we're going to do but I'm excited to simply hang out with her tonight! Tomorrow my mom, sister and I are going to Gimli to visit one of my previous foster brothers, Tu Tu, who was adopted into a great family. It will be great seeing them again, too.

Viva Las Vegas!
Adios.
Have a great weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Vegas? You don't seem like the type! ;)

Friday, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Dude! Did you win another trip through your sweet work?! Celine Dion here you come?!

Have a blast of a time with your mama, (chocolate covered almonds anyone?)...she rocks!!

Friday, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

oh la la! just don't get married in one of those tacky chapels or anything, deal?

have fun with your madre :)

Friday, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yes... work...I work for a sweet company!

Sin city...get ready for some Jesus-power ; )

And, Courtney, I promise I will not get married in a tacky chapel to some stranger. Deal. Deal. Done.

..chocolate covered anything please : )

Friday, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Yeah for you! Do I get to come along in the suitcase for a second trip compliments of the company? hee hee! just kidding!
have fun with mom! I'll call you!

Friday, November 03, 2006  
Blogger shaun said...

Sup Steph. Sounds like a good time you'll be having. Rock on. Well I plan to see you sunday. Have a good one.

Friday, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Chris, my mom just reminded how funny chocolate covered almonds are!! You are funny!

Saturday, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home