truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Funny Friday

It's only 10:30 am and it's been a pretty funny day so far. I got to work and my crazy co-worker Ken decided it would be a good time to make up the story of my life...so here goes...

My life according to Ken:

I recently got married to Sergeant Corporal Dirk Laframboise. We met at the military base dance that I was dragged along to by one of my friends because she didn't want to go alone. Our first dance was to "Thank you for saving me" and I knew we were meant to be together because we had the same verses in our Bible underlined and the same pages book-marked. CD (Corporal Dirk) and I were meant to be! He was called away to Afghanistan right after our wedding and I spent my time in Wpg. with a youth group that we started. Later in our future, I joined him in Afghanistan & even later when he went to Africa. I spent my time giving all the beautiful babies Malaria shots while he was off fighting. I would come home after my day and tell him to start building another bunk bed because another beautiful African baby had found his/her way into my heart & home.

The End.

I have a very creative co-worker.
Actually, the story just kept going...He just finished explaining episode 3 (it's now a tv show) - My crazy, french father-in-law, Rejean Laframboise, came to visit. All he can talk about is the Montreal Canadians. I've now started on orphanage at the military base back in Canada. I have a spanish/french son named, Javier.

The Official End.

Speaking of marriage and weddings...

I have been invited to 3 weddings over the next four weeks. Starting on the 18th, I have the opportunity to attend a wedding every weekend besides December 2nd. Yesterday was one month to the date of Jeremy & Jinelle's wedding, my last wedding of the "wedding stretch". I'm actually quite excited! I guess because my wedding is so far away (uh hum...not even a possibility at this point), weddings still have a certain excitment about them.

Well, I should really get back to work. Big snowflakes are falling outside my window, Michael Buble is singing in the background and I'm going for a massage this evening. It's been a good day!

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

haha, Ken's too funny. Where does he come up with this stuff?

Happy weekend to you too!

Friday, November 10, 2006  
Blogger honourguardian said...

sweet. I to have weddings on my mind as i'm going to be a groomsman for the first time for jinelle & jeremy. Did you decide if you want to dance. My mom can make you something to match all the ice blue in the wedding.

Friday, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

that sounds like a lovely evening! such fun being imaginative!

Friday, November 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The story would seem a bit more plausible if you met the guy in Las Vegas. Hmmm...

Sunday, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home