truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A little taste of Heaven

Last night I got lost in the worship and intercession flooding my living room from the prayer room in KC. It's always a little taste of Heaven.

I'm so enjoying the "smallness" of Sanctuary (www.sanctuaryhop.com) these days. I truly want to cherish these small, great, sometimes ugly but wonderful beginnings! I love what God is doing & I want so much more!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

It's fun being apart of things with you - the good, bad and the ugly! ;)

Thursday, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

I got to agree, the PR link is sweet...but not as sweet as the real thing we got here!

Thursday, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Marnie said...

Love.

Saturday, October 28, 2006  
Blogger Brian Creary said...

Did you just call me ugly? What the...?

Thursday, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home