truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I love autumn. i love when the colours change. i love the warm weather with a slight breeze. i love the pumpkin spice lattes at Starbuck's. haa haa. i even love the smell of fall on the off chance that my allergies are not freaking out and I can actually breathe. it's wonderful!

I'm loving my home and my roommates! Kendra, Annie Marcia and I went to "Over the Hedge" at the cheapies last Saturday. It was so fun! I'm excited about spending this next year(s) with these amazing, fun and beautiful ladies!



Also, I'm in the process of "re-defining" how to spend my time. This is way harder than it sounds. It's a good process, though. My paradigms seem to be so tainted by my humanistic nature that I feel like I need to retrain my mind and heart with the perspective of eternal reality. How's that for a mouthful? How's that for a process?

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Steph you've got great roommates and a beautiful house!

Way to be "re-defining"...I'm with you on that one! It doesn't seem as hard when you've got others on the same road.

love you!

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're cute :)

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

redefining time...you and me both. it's hard...but i know oh so worth it

i think you're a rockstar...just thought you should know *dorky toothy grin

Wednesday, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home