truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I went for a walk this afternoon to enjoy the beautiful weather (what an amazing September we're having!) and to get out of the house since I've only been out of it for a total of an hour or so this weekend.

Anyway, as I'm walking what do I find???
I'll give you 2 hints.
1. They open something
2. I lost them on Wednesday night.

Ding ding ding!! I found my keys! It was so amazing and so God because they were hidden in a little pile of leaves beside the sidewalk where Francesca first "introduced" herself to me! Woo WHOO!

I love when God reveals Himself even in the smallest things. I wasn't even looking for my keys and He simply gave them back. Thank you Jesus!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

that totally rocks!

Sunday, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Wow Steph, that's awesome!

Monday, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Haha - your key story is funny and cool!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006  
Blogger shaun said...

Hey Steph that rocks!

It's so awesome that you found your keys, that is totally amazing.

God bless you my lovely sister.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home