truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, July 24, 2006

hip hip horray!

Today...in about 5.5 hours, I will be loading up the car and heading on a road trip with Kristi and Joyska! We're driving down to KC to enjoy 6 days of soaking, praying, playing, having girl time, having sweet sister time and enjoying the warmth. (I hear it's really hot this time of year : )

I'm really excited to hang out with Kristi. We've been SO blessed to have TWO sister vacations/trips this year! First, to Puerto Rico and now to Kansas City! YIPPEE!!

This past week was my first week as a part time employee at my job! It felt so weird to not work on Monday and Tuesday. It was totally foreign. I guess that's because my routine for the last three years has been Monday-Friday...9-5...I work. Now, I get to pray, study, drink Starbuck's (on Tuesdays ; )...and pray, read and study some more. I'm so excited! I think it will take a bit of time to actually sink in.

Now I am off work for the next two and a half weeks - yea vacation time - and I plan on spending my time with God, family and friends.

Time to go to bed.
later. gator.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Have a blast in KC! And woo hoo for 2 weeks of vactaion time, that is so sweet ...see you when you get back!

Monday, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Roo said...

hi stephanie...it was great seeing you at the "big shake" last week. that was fun. anyway - re eretz israel - i have a book FOR YOU (if you want it). (after i got home i was thinking about our char and thought i should share this book with you)
let me know what you addy is and i will send it to you. my email is
hephzibah62@yahoo.com
shalom and love, ruth

Thursday, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Roo said...

is it your birthday TODAY? i heard a little announcement on chvn today. someone with the name of "stephanie reimer" from winnipeg is celebrating a bd.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! if your not the stephanie celebrating then consider it an early bd greeting!

shalom to your home....

Thursday, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home