truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

pack. clean. move. lather. rinse. repeat.



I'm packing. cleaning. moving. painting.
It's hard work.
Ren and I carried a couch down our stairs and out of our house by ourselves tonight. No boys needed. We were proud!

Please pray that my move tomorrow goes well. That I would have a good, positive attitude and that my dad would be cool with moving my stuff. How did I accumulate all this stuff??? It's crazy! I know that the more I give, the less I hoard, the happier I am...yet I still hold onto my stuff. I realize that none of this "stuff" is eternal yet I have a really hard time parting with some of it. But, I know that if I did part with a good portion of this stuff I'd be happier because I wouldn't have as much. Weird how having less can SOMETIMES make me happier. (If that didn't make any sense please blame it on the fact that it's already morning and I'm strung out on "cleaning adrenaline")

Thank you for your prayers.
Now I am going to enjoy my last night at 521.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

How was your last night at 521?

Hope the moving with your pops goes good and I can see you at the potluck!

Saturday, June 24, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

and welcome to your new palace! hee hee...hardly! we are excited to have you coming!

Saturday, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home