truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, July 14, 2006

One weding, One conversation and One step closer to my desires

Today my best friend from grade 6 got married. Jennifer and her husband Jordan got married in Niverville at 5 pm this evening. She looked stunning in her gorgeous dress, flowing dark hair and beautiful veil. She looked so peaceful, content and genuinely happy.

Jenn and I both liked best friends in grade 6. We planned on double dating when we got older...and now she's all grow'd up and married! Jenn, I am so proud of you and amazed at where God has taken you! I pray God's richest blessings over your life, Jordan's life and your marriage together! Bless you guys! Keep going hard after God!

During the reception I got to sit with a fabulous friend of mine! I love this friend! I greatly respect and admire her and her passion for Jesus. We ended up talking about the End Times and soon enough almost the whole table of mennonites were involved. Yikes. I have no idea how this conversation began...but I think it was a God-designed conversation. I love when God takes over. Completely. It was so cool, humbling and stretching. I need to know more and more!

AND>>>>TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY WORKING FULL TIME AT MY JOB!!
I'm so excited about this next season! I'm taking my time and deliberately focusing on gazing, studying, worshipping and learning. YEA!

more later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

you rock steph... a little on the wierd side for certain... but you rock!

I'm so proud of you for pursueing the heart of the Lord and being willing to give up "stuff" and sacrafice to do it! I can't wait to see how the Lord rewards you for your obedience... in all things!

Saturday, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

you are entering an exciting season! yeah for part-time prayer people!

Saturday, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Part-time working is where it's at. Get busy living!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Steph I love your boldness. I also love that you are part-time now... can't wait till I can join you in the part-time goodness too...

Mooocho love <3

Tuesday, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home