truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, July 07, 2006

update



Tonight I was hanging out with some cool kids and this girl started singing to me: "Stephanie's daddy loves her! Stephanie's daddy loves her!" First, I laughed. And then I thought how blessed I really am! As much as there have been some great and hard times with my dad, I do know that he loves me. I'm so thankful for my dad!



I went to my first baseball game of the year with my beautiful friend, Becki! If you haven't been to a game this year I highly recommend it! It's a great way to get out, have fun and not spend loads of money. Goldeyes won 5 nothing. It was sweet! Baseball is definitely one of my favourite games to play! As a kid I played back catcher, short stop and field... and i loved it!



AND, last but not least, this is the fabulous, wonderful, lovely couple that I am now living with. I am so excited and priveleged to be able to live with them for the next few weeks. I'm actually super excited about it! I can't tell you about all the great conversations and wacky dinner times we've had. Thank you kris and shane!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

It sure has been fun times already! We are enjoying having you in our home!

Saturday, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Your dad and you look a lot alike with your tongues out!

I'm glad staying there is a good thing for you. What a blessing.

See you Sunday.

Thursday, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home