truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

We got the house!!

I found out a day after I handed in the applications and money that we officially have the house!! Woo hooo! We get position of this sweet residence on August the 1st. The landlord, Ted, seemed just as excited as myself...he's happy to have "such good tennants"...yea! This house has such a sweet layout. Every bedroom is at the opposite end of the house. One bedroom is at the very front - it's gorgeous with a french door, massive window looking into our beautiful front yard, stained glass, etc. The second bedroom is at the far back - it was an addition, it's a great size and away from the hustle and bustle (this one is mine) and the bedroom in the basement has a beautiful wood wall, 2 closets and a nice window. Did I mention our living room and dining room are gorgeous? We have some stained glass in our living room, a fire place that doesn't work but has a pretty sweet mantel and french doors. Our Dining room has a beautiful bay window with lots of sunlight pouring in and a french door, too. The Lord is so good! I'm so excited!!

*JOYSKA THERE IS DEFINITELY ROOM FOR YOU TO STAY WITH US!! COME ANYTIME!! I would love to have you!!*

Other news...I went to a gorgeous wedding last night. My friends 19 year old sister got married and it was incredible. Her dad, who's a pastor, married them and it was so sweet! These kids are going to have a great marriage and a great life together. I pray God's richest blessings over the lives, marriage and, someday, children. Yea!

My brother and his friend, Craig, did a fantastic job at their gig yesterday! I was so impressed. I was so proud seeing Shaun up on stage SINGING AND PLAYING GUITAR! It's so weird! Even one year ago that wasn't a possibility! Way to go Shaun! You guys did awesome!

I've been falling more and more in love with my guitar these days. I had to practice some good self control a few days ago to not leave work early and go home to play my guitar - it was weird! I'm not very good yet (yet being the key word) but I love playing...(alone in my room)...

6 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

wow... I get my own mention in your blog! how fun is that?

i'm excited for you! woooo hoooooo!

Sunday, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Yay Steph! That's awesome you got the house Steph! I can't wait to see it!

Monday, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I and many others understand the guitar addiction. I had to wipe off the top of mine the other day because I have a tendency to rest my cheek against it when I'm playing. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

And soon you'll be great at playing the thing. Jam session in August.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

Congrats! Hope we have some happy house news soon, too!

Are you closer or farther from us now?

Thursday, May 11, 2006  
Blogger honourguardian said...

congrats! I hearby volenteer to help you move.

Sunday, May 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALLO!!!! it's me and i'm excited too!!!! can't wait to see it and LIVE WITH YOU AGAIN! k, so we'll have guitar jam sessions and kendra wants to bring her electronic piano - woohoo!!!

Monday, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home