truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, May 05, 2006

Update

My brother got a job. And a gig. He's opening for some music fest thing tomorrow. I'm so proud of my little not-so-little brother! Yea Shaun!


Tomorrow I'm going to my friend Becki's sisters wedding. Lindsay and Kris are getting married and it's going to be so fun to participate in the celebration! She's 19...I'm 21....it's crazy! I can't imagine having been married for 2 years already... I pray God's richest blessings over the marriage and lives! I love the Bergen family! They're like...well...family!


On the house front - I handed in my application, deposit and three other amazing women's applications for a beautiful home!! And the rent is cheap! I'm really excited. I'm really praying that we get approved from this rental agency - I don't see why not - and that moving/transition goes great! These women are/seem (I don't know them all very well) really AWESOME! I'm very excited about getting to know them more. Once we move in (hee hee), I think a house warming party is in order!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

oh i need more details than that kiddo! where is it? and more importantly is there room for me to crash when I visit... speaking of which...COME WITH CHRISTINA!

Friday, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for taking leadership of that all - PARTY ON IN OUR LITTLE HOUSE!!!

Friday, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home