truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

"Change worlds. Shift paradigms. What else? When things get shaky, I'll lean on Jesus, my Beloved, and until then, I'll be building a relationship with Him so it's not awkward when I lean on him for support.

And, if we pray hard, things will happen. It's just invetible, providing we're pure. That's the real motivation: purity. If we're pure, wee can move mountains. It's as simple as that. So get some purity and call back in the morning."

I was blog snooping and found this "Mission Statement" on a brilliant kids blog from IHOP in Kansas City. He's young, not sure how young, but he's got loads of wisdom by the sounds of it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thankfully God accepts me as I am and doesn't demand purity. I'm much more comfortable with people demanding honesty with themselves, others, and God, before we talk about purity.

I love this kid's heart though!

Saturday, June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home