truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, June 12, 2006

Rain, rain, rain...please, please stay!

Tonight was a mental health night. I was supposed to be packing like crazy but instead I packed a little bit and had a lot of good fun : )

As I was trying to organize my room (on the verge of packing), I saw this awesome sunset out my window. It looked beautiful and clear outside but randomly there would be a mysterious peel of thunder... I went outside to take some pictures (see if there were any cool doors to photograph...I'm on the lookout) and, to my surprise and pleasure, I met a girl from my drama class in high school. It was great to chat with her, see where she's at and tell her about Sanctuary and what's going on in my life. I got home just as the huge rain drops started falling!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I ended up dancing in the rain with my three roomies who live in the downstairs house. We were squeeling, dancing, jumping, laughing and dancing some more. The rain was the perfect temperature - cool and crisp drops - so refreshing! I love the rain. I love thunder and lightening. It felt so good to be soaked to the bone. To be laughing so hard! And to have friends who are just as crazy!

I am blessed.
Thank you Jesus.

AND>>> SPEAKING OF BLESSED>>> HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY KRISTI AND SHANE!!! I love you and I pray for many, many more great years of waking up next to each other!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

ah sounds wonderful!

when are you in your new digs?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm moving into Kristi and Shane's in less than two weeks - I'm very excited!! : )

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Dancing in the rain...that's is too much fun! Your pictures are sweet too...I love the colors you captured.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rain in Vancouver is really quite pitiful. It sorta pitters on you for days, which is just annoying. But I'm not too keen on getting drenched by the Toba downpours either. Thank God for the indoors! :)

Friday, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home