truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

WHO ARE WE TO THINK WE ARE BIGGER THAN GOD? TO THINK WE KNOW BETTER THAN HIM?
THIS GENERATION NEEDS A REVELATION OF WHO GOD IS. WE HAVE SUCH A LOW VIEW OF GOD THAT WE DON'T EVEN THINK HE SEES WHAT WE DO...OR EVEN CARES. WE SEEM TO PUT GOD IN A BOX OF OUR OWN MISCONCEPTIONS, PLACE HIM UNDER OUR BEDS AND LEAVE HIM THERE UNTIL IT SUITS OUR FANCY TO ASK THINGS OF HIM.

i'm frustrated.
i'm tired.
and am heart-broken about my generation.
b4 I continue, I must sleep.

Oh, and another question: What is reality?
I don't ask that out of a lost plea for someone to tell me what reality is...I ask that to stir my heart to search out God to show me reality...what is God's reality? There's more than meets the eye. There's something bigger, wider, deeper, greater, beautiful, terrifying...than we realize. He is God. We are man. And yet, He's lovesick over me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

great wrestle steph! I am so looking forward to yet another KC visit by the Canadian! Your struggle is so real, and so true. I love the sincerity of your heart!
:) Miss you!

Saturday, June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home