truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, September 19, 2005

it's good to be home & the bus, or lackthereof

So the trip to Valley City, North Dakota was good! I love hanging out with Becki and it was good seeing Sarah for about the 2nd time in my life! She's very awesome. We stayed with her friend Amanda who also loves Jesus! That was radical. The volleyball game was intense and the shirts we made were a big hit!

It's good to be back home, though!
Speaking of home, I can't get there on Sunday nights after Encounter God unless I cab it from Killarney (in Fort Richmond) to St. Norbert. Crap. So, I was unaware of this last night when I got to my bus stop at Killarney and Pembina and waited for a while without my bus appearing. Two options: call a cab or walk. Walking would have taken a long time. I ended up splitting the cost of a cab with a man named Wisdom from Kenya who happens to live down my Street. Four dollars later and I was at home. Praise Jesus.

Now I have to decide what I'm going to do....I love living in St. Norbert with Matt and Rachelle! I love that my backyard is a field, that I can run on something other than pavement, and that it has that small town feel. But, it's so far to bus....it's actually sometimes impossible. So...I have to either tough it out, move or buy a car. Please pray.

Encounter God rocked last night! I love getting together corporately and going after God's heart! God would you continue to release enjoyable prayer, enjoyable worship, your creativity, and the revelation of who you are and what is on your heart for this time, this place and this generation! We ask you to come to this city! Amen.

ahh...it's good to be home.
(hey, check out Christina's blog for pics from our IHOP-KC trip! I'm going to see if I can post some here, too...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

Steph.. we need a roommate as of December 1. Barb is moving to New Zealand so her spot in the house would be opening up. If you're interested, let us know :)

Monday, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home