truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Sunday, August 28, 2005

almost adios

it is almost time to leave this beautiful place. it's definitely a bitter-sweet thought. i don't want to leave, i do want to see my familia, it's sooo good to see Joel, the people we have met are amazing and i definitely want God to continue the work He has started in my life...JESUS BRING IT To COMPLETION!

this week has been incredible! i've learned so much and have had such a great time with these awesome peeps who love Jesus, too! The worship and teaching rock! i love it here at IHOP. (for more details check out Christina's blog. I'm too 'checked out' to write a lot)

Jesus, i ask that you would bless Joel and Joyska! I pray that you would provide all of their needs and fill their hearts with Your love and touch! I ask that You would continue your work that you have started in them! God please bless the One Thing Interns LIKE CrAzY! thank you for their openness, generosity and purpose here at IHOP. May their focus be One Thing - YOU!

JOYSKA YOU'RE WONDERFuL! Thank you for everything!
JOElY YOU'RE WONDERFul! Thanks for everything!
Interns you're wonderful thank you for everything!

I'm going to miss ya'll like crazy.

see ya'll in Wpg! (shoot, sounding American already..)

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

It's been a great blessing to see you girls here in Kansas City. In this new season, continue on the pathway of life, whatever it may look like. Blessings.

Sunday, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph-can't wait to hear all about it! Can We hook up soon? I know my mom gave you some stuff for me. Let me know...thanks!!

Monday, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home