truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"Team Canada" is back in town!

Christina and I arrived safe and sound in Winnipeg at 2:30 on Monday morning. The drive back was great: Good company, incredible teaching cds, awesome worship and some hardcore intercession thrown into the mix!

Once again I'm back home and left feeling so hungry for God. My longing for Him physically makes my heart ache. It's a good but hard place, almost like a wrestle. God's teaching me that no matter where I am, no matter whom I'm with (or not with) I need to rest secure in His love. Jesus needs to be above all else in my life. Above my love for people, my desire for direction, He needs to be above my calling, above my desire for relationship and friendships... My life needs to be about my love and fulfillment in Him first and foremost. Then, from that place of wholeness, I can step out into what He calls me.

What a learning process life is, eh? (back to being Canadian - heck yes!) It's like I learn a lesson, live it out, forget the lesson and have to learn it all over again....when will I learn and stay learned!?!

Today is our fasting and praying day. I'm excited about what God is going to do tonight! Jesus, may your manifest presence be made known in our lives. In our weakness you are strong - ROCK ON!

Well, work is hollering...hopefully there will be some pics of our trip posted soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

glad you made it home safely! excited to hear all about it!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

miss ya already... THANK YOU for the gift... you guys had done enough with out that ya know!

Love ya... go after that wholey and holy thing girl! wholey his. Holy!

Thursday, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home