truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

MMMHMMM!

I love long weekends!

On Friday night my familia got together for a celebration of Kristi and Shane's bdays. (one was belated, the other way early) I was surprised at the relatively un-awkwardness of having both my parents there. After supper my bro came over for a sleepover! Woo Hooo....I love what God's doing in you, Shaun!

Saturday morning I had the privelege of being an assistant photographer (with my awesome friend Rod!) for a Filipino wedding. Good times! They had a really small wedding party of about....40 people!!! It was a beautiful wedding and I had a great time taking pics with Rod!

Sunday I got to go to church for the first time in a few weeks. It was good to see everyone again (even though there wasn't much time to chat) and to enter into worship. I love worship. I love feasting on the Word of God. I love it!

I got to read the notes on Armageddon by Mike Bickle from Saturday night...WOW...incredible...!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Did you see the blog skin?

Do you want it??

If not, it's okay!

I'd love to hear your ideas, and make one you'll like.....

Tuesday, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Saw the blog skin - it was AWESOME!

I'll email you - THANKS!
You rock, Yvonne!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home