truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, September 09, 2005

: ) It's Friday!!!

Today we had a meeting at work. It went super well! The boss bought us food and we chatted about how things were going. It was all good feedback and good discussion. I believe this is the most I've liked my job. Praise the Lord because if this is where He wants me (for now) I definitely have to like it more than I did! Praise report: I got to share part of my testimony with my new co-worker the other day! We've been through some of the same things in life and I got to tell her about God's power, love and kindness in the midst of trials... Jesus, I ask that you would make me a light in the dark. Amen!

Tonight I get to head to Steinbach and have a bonfire (I love bonfires!) with my fantastic family! Note: I have the most awesomest sister who delivered a baby all by herself last night when the dr. didn't show up in time! I'm so proud of you Kristi! You are an awesome nurse! (I thought I'd join in with the encouragement)

7 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I am so happy you are enjoying your job, that is so good to hear! How awesome that you got to talk about Jesus to your co-worker too. Yay God! Wish I could make it to your bonfire instead of being at work, we gotta plan something for next weekend (I'm off!) while the weather is still nice.

Friday, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Thanks Steph! You are so sweet!

Saturday, September 10, 2005  
Blogger shaun said...

I like that post. I am liking all the posts that I am reading. I really thought though that this whole liking the job thing, it could be a sign that you are going to be there for a while and or that you are going to be doing a lot of ministry there as you have been especially seeing as how you can relate to these people more then the others..*the ones that left* Well God bless you through it all!

Saturday, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

Have i told you lately that i miss "my Canadians?" there must be someone here that looks like you, cuz i've had a couple people tell me they thought you were here... then again it could have just been someone who was breaking out the "ugly" :) heeheeheeheeheehaahaahaahaahaahaahoohoohoohoohohoheehaahoo...whew... that was funny...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I miss you, too, Joyska! I can't tell you what a great time I had getting to know you more and hanging out with you!! You are AWESOME!
I have a look alike in KC?!?!
Maybe it's prophetic!!!?!!
I would love to hop right back into IHOP!! Haa haah aha....okay, yours was more funny!!
Breakin' out the 'ugly'! I Love it! Have you tried it yet?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, this is funny...at first i thought you were saying that kristi delivered her OWN baby by herself. i was really wowed by that one:) (but delivering another person's baby by yourself is still VERY impressive:)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Johan Heinrichs said...

Time for some new posts! Get choppin!

Thursday, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home