truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, September 02, 2005

ode to Randi!

It turns out that my last post was not my own. I was looking through my draft folder on my work email and found that prayer in one of my unsent emails to my hotmail address (yes, I'm a geek and when I'm bored at work I write emails to myself. Actually, they're more like prayers to Jesus....anyway). So, I re-found this incredible email that I thought was my own writing (yea for humility) but it turns out that it was written by this awesome IHOP intern named Randi. I guess when I had read her post in July this prayer had really struck a chord in me and I decided to write it down for my own personal enjoyment/inspiration. Turns out I didn't note that I hadn't written this beautiful piece myself and when I re-read it this week I thought I had written it....kinda confusing and embarrassing, but it's true.
So, if that made any sense...I'm really sorry Randi! You are a beautiful writer and I love your heart! So...all of the encouragement and kudos goes to YOU! You rock!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indians add five to roster
Indians add five to roster The Indians added five players for the stretch run today, activating relief pitcher Arthur Rhodes and calling up pitchers Andrew Brown and Jeremy Guthrie along with catcher/first ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Friday, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

hahaha that is funny! :)

Friday, September 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... it's so okay, I was just like, "WHAT?! God is doing something beyond incredible!" I was so excited about us both getting the exact same word but I wanted to make sure it was that and not just a "misfile" of yours or something, so I asked Joel. I'm so glad that those words could so accurately describe your heartcry, though, that's such a blessing to me. Anyway, any time you need help figuring out how to say what's on your heart you know where to find me! :-P You're in my prayers, chica.

~Randi

Sunday, September 04, 2005  
Blogger shaun said...

Well basically the big reason that I read your blog today is because I wanted to see all the places you have been running. All the randomness that we talked about. The confusion is why I dwell here! Yes. Awesome, find your way through the hard times with Jesus, not your way out!

Sunday, September 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home