truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, August 26, 2005

mud fun!

today Christina and I went out for breakfast to IHOP with Joel and Joyska! It was awesome! We were originally supposed to be leaving right after that but....we're staying! Which was such a good idea!

During the day Chris and I had a picnic outside and crafted it up! It started getting really hot! Good times. How's the weather in Winnipeg? Family, I'm missing you! (how's it being home, Shaun? how are you doing kris and Shane?)

This evening we ended up playing soccer in the mud with the One Thing interns. It was incredible! We are unrecognizable!! There was a lot of laughter, fellowship and MUD!

Man, Chris and I just got back from the prayer room. We sat there for a bit and soaked it in...this place is beautiful.

I'm beat, though. Time for sleep. Christina and I got to experience some good ole Starbuck's with Joely today! (and more awesome interns!!)

hopefully some INCREDIBLE pics to follow! g'night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Doing good Steph....life it pretty normal around here these days. Shaun was over here for the past 3 days and 2 nights...so he hasn't been home much. The most news is Shane quitting his job...a week from today he is finished!
Sounds like lots of fun!

Friday, August 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home