truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

IHOP Kodac moments

Here are a couple of pics from my trip to IHOP-KC with Christina in August! O' the wonderful memories!!!! (sorry if practically all are repeats from Christina's blog)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ahh...GOOD TIMES!

5 Comments:

Blogger mariaborito said...

YOU TWO ARE FANTABULOUS! I love these pictures and the adventures you guys take. Wow! The boys look like they enjoyed you as well!hehe
SO my dear Steph, I think there's a photo in there that I wanted. If you recal let me know and I can download it from ya! love ya

Tuesday, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Yay for roadtrips, best friends and digital cameras. Ahhh, I miss doing that with you! I will seriously treasure that trip forever, the hunger it stirred in our hearts, the people we met, the adventures we had....those memories will never go away.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, i think there must be a photo i would like to see as well.... ;) your trip looks amazing....can i come in december???!! have a fun day crazy girl!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005  
Blogger hayes said...

HAHAHA I love the shadow picture! It made me laugh. It look like you had a great time!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

are you coming in December?

Thursday, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home