truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hello autumn, welcome fall

I love this season! ~ The leaves are changing colour and floating to the earthen floor (haa haa) ~ it's perfect sweater weather ~ the leaves are also the perfect texture for black and white photo's ~ the sounds of the leaves crunching underneath your feet is beautiful ~ the colours are gorgeous ~ the scent is crisp ~ Thanksgiving is coming ~the mosquito's are gone ~ It's wonderful!

Fall is also the perfect time for fires.
Big, burning flames of fire.
Fire that spreads.
Fire that produces heat.
Fire that provides light.
Fire that is bright.
Fire that grows in intensity.

*I'm talking spiritual FIRE!* [esh]

Lord, I ask that you'd do something radical in Winnipeg (and in my life) during this season. Father, would your presence be tangible in this place. Would you grow in intensity and would our love for You burn bright. Would we be visible witnesses and examples of your fierce love and burning affection. Would you spread, Jesus. Would people know of Your love and come to know You! Amen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

ok, isnt' that wierd how certain words are highlighted and it becomes a link to another site ("black and white")? That happened to my post too, so I had to change the way I worded it.
Anyway, I agree, fall is the perfect time for fires, the physical and spiritual kind. Bring it Steph.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm confused?!? Did "black and white" link to another site? How come I can't/don't see/notice this?!?

mmmm...bring it GOD! BRING IT!
haa haa I'm pumped!

Thursday, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Johan Heinrichs said...

bring it!

Thursday, September 22, 2005  
Blogger mariaborito said...

i'm gonna have a fire very very soon!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home