truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

a radical existence

I want to live a life of radical existence. I don't want to be limited to what society thinks is proper or respectable. I want to be radical. I know the only way to be genuinly radical for my Jesus is to learn more about Him! I think God is stirring this life style of living in abandon for Him across the nations...I'm tired of being complacent. It's time to get off my butt and get into gear. This requires a lot of God's grace, for which I am truly thankful He gives freely! Jesus, would you teach me about living a radical existence. Would you show me what that means in my life and every day experience. I find my confidence, worth, strength, peace and joy in YOU!

These last two days have been heavenly - no work, lots of friends, lots of praying...so good! Last night a few of us went to pray at the St. Norbert Ruins. I have a little bit of "history", so to speak, at the Ruins and to go there and have the freedom to pray out loud and speak the Truth of God was amazing! Thank you, Lord, for your power and authority - it is the ultimate power and authority. Uncreated and unsurpassed. Align my heart with yours, Father!

So, on Monday night I got together with an awesome, wonderful and cool dude named Joel Agustin! He already wrote about this on his blog at www.onetruth777.blogspot.com so feel free to check it out there..he wrote in much more detail! He also rocks and has a lot of good to say...reading his blog has been an "on-line blessing"! (How corny can I get?!?!? Let's not go there.) We got together and hung out...then we wrote a SONG! I co-wrote my first song and I had a blast!! I've had a writer's block, so to speak, for the last year and a half and Joel encouraged me to write what was floating around in my mind and what was on my heart. (I will take authority of this block;) So I did. After I poured out the words on a paper we sifted and added and came up with this...

I Find Your Fire

I desire Your redemptive touch
A simple sign of Your love
How I need you Lord so much
Shower Your mercy from above

In You, I find peace
Because You're all I need
It was Your grace that set me free
Now I'm free indeed

Restore me, heal me, make me new
Refine me, save me, in Your truth
Only You can satisfy my every desire
In You Lord, I find Your fire.

by Joel Agustin and Stephanie Reimer

How flippin' cool is that!!! The fact that I wrote a song with someone! I'm so excited! Joel you rock! Thanks so much for presenting the opportunity to write together!! I loved it!!! We even have music to it..lovely piano done by Joel himself! I LOVE IT!! Bless you, Joel!

Well, I'm signing off! I hope you all have a safe and lovely evening!! I'm hanging with a greatly cool chick from the home town...good times! God bless and take care!
Lord, would you continue to teach us more about Yourself, Your love and Your radicalness...yes. Thank you for all that you have blessed me with Jesus! I trust in You! You are Great!


6 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Sounds like an awesome song, guys! Keep it up!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004  
Blogger Joel said...

Stephie!!! You know it was such an awesome privelege to hang out with you for the past couple of days. Thank you for being so honest and true to me. I am glad to have been a witness of the natural gifting of creativity coming out of you. You are one special gal! Bless you! See you soon at an office near you! Love ya!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go guys, the lyrics are great, and I'm stoked to hear about the prayer in St. B, musta been good. Lifting out voices to God together should be the rule and not the exception of our lives!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004  
Blogger A. Savona said...

Great blog - thanks for sharing it. :-) I'm glad that Cam mentioned you on his blog.

Abe Savona

Wednesday, December 29, 2004  
Blogger Sonya said...

When can I hear it?! Keep it coming!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Yvonne, Sonya...everyone! It was super fun! I really appreciate all the encouragement!
And, hello, Abe. So, you found my blog through Cam's? How do you know Cam? Well, have a pleasant day everyone! God bless!

Thursday, December 30, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home