truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, December 13, 2004

work. Just as it sounds.

Howdy. So, I'm at work but on my lunch break. Usually I take this blessed time to LEAVE the work environment and go for a walk. I'm feeling lazy today, it doesn't help that it's minus 32 with the windchill!!!!, so I decided I would take it easy. I am feeling the need to get out and about for a few minutes. I think that was just a contradiction....I'm confusing myself. Yeesh.
Work. I don't love this word. It sometimes makes me cringe. I really wish I totally enjoyed my job. Not so much this time around. It's ok, though. A good many things are learned in places such as these (I keep telling myself this ; ) Well, I'm literally going to run - or walk very quickly - out the door and into....the wonderful world of Portage Avenue! I hope you're all having a great day!
Signing off. Have a blessed Monday everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinks In said...

hi! I have a blog too! www.jesses.blogspot.com. ya for knowing a fellow blogger!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004  
Blogger Stephanie said...

YEAH!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU JESS!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!! I HOPE YOU KNOW I'LL BE STALKING YOU ON-LINE NOW!!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home