truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I am not dead.

WOw...it's been a while! Yes, I am alive!!!
So, i'm blogging at work right now...bad, Steph, bad. Oh well.
God is good all of the time. I've been learning over the last few weeks how constant God is. He's always there, always with us. Even when we push him away he's still constant. Thank goodness I'm not feeling distant...because those times suck. I'm just so thankful for his grace. Well, I hope everyone (the two people - Kristi and Shane) who checks this blog has a super-fantastically blessed day!
peace. yo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Hey Steph!
I found your blog, yahoo! And, in the process created my own. Its www.purelyabandoned.blogspot.com
So I hope your having a GRRRRREAT day, and I'll see you tonight!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004  
Blogger Kristi said...

I do enjoy checking and reading your blog so far, so do post whenever you can!!!! Have a great day!

Thursday, December 09, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home