truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, December 24, 2004

Random ravings on the Eve.

So...I just sold my first "set" of paintings about 45 minutes ago!!! I'm so excited! My awesome roomie's friend asked me to paint a three-canvas pic for his parents (I mentioned it a few posts ago) and he came and picked it up today. It was this massive flower that started on the middle canvas and spilled onto the side canvas' on each side. He seemed to really like it!! I hope so! Thank you Jesus!! i like this game....

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve. Blessings to all of you and your families!! God, I just thank you for sending your Son to save me. thank you for your grace!! You are brilliant in everyway! I'm having a birthday party with Jesus tomorrow and I'm flippin' excited!! I wish I had some streams...hey, I think I may have balloons! I don't think I've ever had a b-day party with God? It should be fuN!! I am alone on Christmas morn (which I'm not complaining about) and so I decided that we, God and I, would have a party-hardy!!

I'm off of work until Dec 29 - Praise Jesus! I'm so excited!!! Bless my co-workers, God, that they would see your goodness. That they would experience your presence for the first time this Christmas. Amen.

blessings to ya'll!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Have a great party, Steph! What a fun idea. And congratulations!

Friday, December 24, 2004  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go on the paintings Steph, may God bless you more in 2005. And good to hear about the days off, that's always welcome eh? Have an awesome Christmas morning, day, and evening. I think God is going to enjoy the birthday party just as much or maybe even more than you! Hmmm... lots of angels may perhaps be attending? ;)

Friday, December 24, 2004  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Bring on the angels, baby!!!

Saturday, December 25, 2004  
Blogger Kristi said...

Neat insight, Cam! Angels must definitely be attending a party like that!

Saturday, December 25, 2004  
Blogger Christina said...

hey chica! How did the b-day party go? It really is all about Him. Happy birthday Jesus!

Saturday, December 25, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home