truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Revelation 21

He's not a baby in a manger anymore
He's not a broken man on a tree
He didn't stay
In the grave
And He's not staying in Heaven forever!
(-Misty Edwards)

I love the promises in Revelation 21!
I am so excited for that day.

1/ "Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and first earth had passed away. Also, there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaving saying, 'Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. Then He who sat on the the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new."

(ps. It's my beautiful friend Becki's 22nd birthday! She is fantastic, lovely, gifted & talented, adventurous, a lover of Jesus, brave and funny! Happy birthday, Becki! Have fun touring the southern islands of New Zealand!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

...watching Misty's 10pm set I see.....we caught some of it too. I love that chorus!
happy birthday Becki!

Saturday, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

My desert island chapter if I have one. It's hard to quote from the chapter because you just can't! You've got to have it all at once eh? Bless you Steph!

Saturday, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Christina said...

God dwelling with Man...I could meditate on that promise from now until He comes and I still won't fully grasp all that means.
What amazing things we have to look forward to!!

Saturday, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

nice chorus!

Monday, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home