truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

We're Back!

The trip to KC was wonderful!

The prayer room came to life for me. God spoke many things - confirmation, encouragement...

I love seeing my friend, Joyska, and her funny roommates! Thank you, Joyska, for letting me stay with you - you are soo generous!

(I gotta makes this quick)

If you guys could pray today, I am going to go and look at "the beautiful house I've been praying for" this evening. I called the guy up yesterday and a a few ladies and I are going to look at it and see if he wants us to live in his "beautiful house that I've been praying for"...there are a few things that would have to be "worked out" before we could move there...and it would have to be GOD for it to work out... I just really hate being in limbo about where I live. I want to find a place that I will love and call home for more than 5 months at a time...

I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying!! we're actually looking for a house next year too, so i understand!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

I will be praying!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home