truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Kansas City Here I Come!!

Tomorrow I leave for Kansas with my friends Joel and Nathan. I'm really excited!!
Please pray for protection and safety for the ride to and from Kansas. We have to take a few detours because of flooding, etc.

It's going to be so good to sit and soak in the prayer room! I plan on spending most of my time seeking, soaking, praying and worshipping. Ahh what more could you ask for on vacation?

Gotta run. It's time to sleep...we'll be driving straight thru the night so I won't be getting a lot of shut eye in the next day or two.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blessings on the trip! All three of you are great folks. God is with you.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Have a wonderful time seeking, soaking, praying and worshipping!!! Have a safe and great trip!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Have an amazing time in KC Steph!
See you in May! (man, that is way toooo long!)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home