truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

We arrived in Kansas City this morning safe and a little sickly. It was a pretty good trip down, besides the sickness in the form of the flu that overtook me. We took shifts during the night and, even with the detour in Canada and Northern USA, we arrived here at about 8:30ish.

We got here, spent some time in the prayer room, napped, didn't eat at all, was sick, and ended up in the healing rooms and, PRAISE THE LORD, I'm feeling way better!! I was so sick that I felt I was about to faint (hello black spells) and even lost my hearing for about 2 minutes...that's only happened to me once before. Makes me wonder....

Then I got to spend some good QT in the prayer room.

It's about 91 degrees F...HOT! I think that would be about plus 30 or so. Yea for summer!

Please pray that sickness stays far, far away from us. That we have some divine appointments, that we're refreshed and encouraged and that we can encourage. Please also pray for safety on the way home.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Glad you made it safe and sound, but sorry to hear you got sick. :(
In Jesus name be healed!

Love you, miss you, ENJOY YOUR TIME IN KC! Wish I was there!!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Good to hear you are feeling better! Have a wonderful time!

Friday, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home