truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I've been tagged:


FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:


1. Respite worker for Child and Family Services/ Baby-sitter for my foster siblings.
2. Twice I was a "Cleaner of Big Businesses" (for lack of a better term or title) for a friend of mine who was in need of some help
3. Reception/Admin/Tech at Winnipeg Hearing Centres
4. ???? I guess I haven't lived long enough to have held four jobs...or I'm just loyal to the jobs I do have and stay there for years at a time....


FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:


1. Full House (as a child)
2. CSI (high school)
3. CTV News (high school)
4. Amazing Race (Currently)


FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:


1. Mitchell, MB (2 different places)
2. New Bothwell, MB
3. St. Norbert (MB)
4. Winnipeg, MB (Multiple residences)


FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:


1. Israel
2. Ireland/Scotland/England (let's just say EUROPE)
3. Africa (any country on this contenet)
4. Anywhere in South America


FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
(depends on who is assuming)


1. that I'm always happy (I am happy quite often, but I can be sad, tired, angry, etc.)
2. That I don't drive...I do, I just don't have a vehicle so it's Transit for me!
3. ...this is hard...I have no idea what you guys falsely assume about me??
4.


FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):


1. My sister
2. My mom
3. Julia Styles
4. Geena Davis

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:


1. Learn to play my new guitar really well
2. Travel more, see Nations come to Christ
3. Learn to love well
4. Hear the audible voice of the Lord and live in FULLNESS!


PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:


1. Marcia
2. Joel
3. Ren
4. Shaun


I've been having weird dreams lately. When I can sleep, that is. I never really have issues with sleeping until the past few days. Now I lay there half praying and half being frustrated.


Anyway, my dreams: I dreamt that I won over a million dollars in Tim Horton's Roll Up the Rim. Everyone was allowed to call a toll free number for one chance of winning in Roll Up the Rim. The receptionist/operator would roll up a Tim's cup and let you know if you won or if you got a "play again". So I called this toll free number, the operator rolled up the rim and said that I had won a million dollars. It was either one mill or six mill...either way, I was really excited! I started thinking about all that I was going to do with that money....


If in reality I won a mill I would:
-give some away (family, friends, charity, SHOP)
-travel the world
-work part time (if that) and PRAY
-buy a house, fix it up and make it mine
-buy a vehicle
-buy a good sound system for SHOP (maybe throw a building in there ; )
-put some in savings
...I don't know how much all that would cost...but it would be fun!


Just for the sake of dreaming...what would you do with a million dollars?


Last night I dreamt that I quit my job at WHC to work part time at a grungy restaurant and pray in the House of Prayer. Well, I missed my job so much that I would sneak back to work and hide in my work place just so I could be around my co-workers. Bizarre. I really wanted to work part time at my receptionist instead of at the restaurant.


Well, that's about it for now. Ta Ta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Interesting dreams!...as for what I would do with a mill..maybe I'll respond on my blog with an entry..

Wednesday, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home