truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Today has been such a good, weird day.
I got a call at work from a guy doing some survey. We ended up talking about church, missions and health. It was so interesting. I got to share about the Vineyard, Sanctuary and my desire to do missions. He goes to Springs and is apart of something called Usana. (Re: Supplements, nutrition and health) Again, interesting.

Then I prayed for my boss vai e-mail. That made my day!!!

Check out www.facedown40.com.
Pray and Fast - it works!

Tomorrow my sister is taking me out for my birthday. I'm very excited because part of it is a surprise. I love surprises!

God what are you up to?

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Wow, sounds like God is making a way where there seems to be no way. Sweet that you got to pray for your boss via email! Whatever God is up to in your work place is seriously rad. :)

(i've heard of Usana before, I think a guy on our ward sells it...)

Friday, February 17, 2006  
Blogger mariaborito said...

happy birthday Stephania! you are WONDERFUL. i should write you a song! xoxo

Saturday, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home