truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, January 30, 2006

Puerto Rico Trip - Day 3

January 8th - This was our first full day at the Paradisus Resort. I was so excited to get up and see what the resort actually looked like in day light! Dang, it was gorgeous!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This was Kristi and I in the morning...we decided to begin the week off right...by ordering ROOM SERVICE!! O baby! We did this all week long!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This was the first thing we saw after walking out of our room. Needless to say, we were pretty pumped!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

This was the first palm tree I'd ever seen up close and in person. So I had to jump on it. Literally.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

There are WAY TOO MANY pictures that we took this day. I'll just post some random ones...We ended up spending the afternoon at the pool, we signed up for our excursions, took a dance class by the pool side with Santos (we've got LATIN BLOOD!) and we went to Avacados, one of the "reservations required" restaurants, for dinner. It was a GREAT DAY!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

In Puerto Rico they celebrate Christmas for about 3 months. Right after Thanksgiving they begin the festivities and they go till about January 9th or so. They do not open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day but on January the 6th (I think?!?) "when the wisemen arrived at the manger and give their gifts to Jesus". I love that idea!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Kristi and I ate every single desert that was on the menu at Avacados. It was brilliant!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This was Kristi relaxing in the posh bathroom.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

The pics keep getting better! I love the first one of you two, bed head and all.

Monday, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Let me remind you, Steph, YOU have latin blood. I've got rhythym supposedly, but not latin blood!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE the pic with the palm tree - so you!! love you lots and lots

Wednesday, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home