truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Puerto Rico Trip - Day 7

On Thursday Kristi and I headed off on an adventure to the El Yonque Rain Forest. It was beautiful! I don't have any pictures of it because I took my Canon Rebel with me instead of my digital camera. We saw waterfalls, stick bugs (the long skinny insect from the movie 'A Bugs Life' that looks like a walking stick), the tree that makes Chanel 5 perfume and many other beautiful things! Man, God did a tremendous job of creation! It amazes me! Kristi and I also got to go swimming in a waterfall pool, which was the highlight for me! SO FUN! SO BEAUTIFUL!

We got back to the resort and still got to hang out and ... go dancing!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

That evening we headed off to our reservation at Bamboo. This was an Asian restaurant where they make all of the food right in front of you! It was soo cool. Once again, we had every single desert on the menu.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

That night we headed off to the pub to dance and say good-bye to our friend (the dancer instructor) Noel. Kristi even invited him to come and stay with her and her husband if he was ever in Canada. Noel told us a bit of his story...he's living all alone in Puerto Rico. His mom and five sisters moved to the States a few years before, his dad died when he was three and his grandpa passed away a few months before. Pray that he finds a godly community to be encouraged, supported and loved by.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
...and then we had one last merengue...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

you are too funny! "....one last merengue!"
Love you!

Friday, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home