truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, January 20, 2006

Puerto Rico Trip - Day 1

Friday - January 6, 2006


*WARNING - The following may seem repetative, girlish and over-zealous.*


This post marks the beginning of an 8 day adventure into the exciting lives of Kristi Farrow and Stephanie Reimer. We begin the journey in blustery Winnipeg, MB, then travel through the skies at unbelievable heights to Toronto, Miami, Puerto Rico and back again via Chicago. Pretty much, I'm going to be re-living the most awesomest vacation and sister time EVER over the next few days!!


*Discretion is advised!*


Our adventure began around 3:30 on January the 6th when the taxi picked Kristi and I up at our houses and whisked us off to the airport. We caught our plane from Winnipeg to Toronto with no time to spare. We were the last to board!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

We spent our first night in the Double Tree hotel about 20 minutes from the Toronto airport. It was a gorgeous hotel and when we arrived we were ravenously hungry!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

...so we ordered Room Service for the first time in our lives!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was so excited and felt so blessed to be spending this night in TO with my best sister and friend...and it was only the first of many days and nights!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

At one point in the evening I had to go down to the front desk. On my way back up to our room I was in the elevator with two young men. One who asked me, "Are you wearing your pajamas?" To which I replied, "Yes I am." Then he stated, "I just want you to know, that's very sexy!" And then I ran out of the elevator...saying wee wee wee all the way home! (I was wearing the pajamas shown in this picture with my brown Reception sweater completely zipped up and I had shoes on)

Image hosting by Photobucket

After eating and settling in Kristi and I decided it was time to sleep. We got to bed around midnight in anticipation of the alarm ringing at 3:30 am to signify the beginning of Day 2.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Love the adventure so far! How do you post photos right into your post and do text etc.?

Saturday, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It was SOO FUN! (I can't get over it!)

Sonya, I take my photos and put them into Photobucket (photobucket.com) Then from there I copy the TAG of my pic and go into my post and paste that tag. From there I can make spaces between pics and add writing....I'm soo not computer saavy so this may not make any sense at all! ...I'll explain it or show it to you when we get together soon!

Saturday, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Yeah! The play by play of days are so fun! Wait until the resort pics come ladies! They're beautiful! And a whole lot of skin was showing!

Saturday, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

"I just want you to know that's very sexy". Long-sleeved, long pants pajamas in public, hmmm, who would have thunk it!
Love the pictues so far chica. :)

Saturday, January 21, 2006  
Blogger anthony said...

Love the disclaimer!

Monday, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home