truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome Home Joel!

We're happy you're back, Joel! It was so good to see you last night, look at your radical pictures/slideshow and hear your lovely voice!! Welcome back! Be you, be cool, keep seeking His face.

Tomorrow I'm heading off on my trip to Puerto Rico. If I wasn't tired I'd be freaking out right about now! ....Actually, I still am!

I leave work at about 1pm, go home, finish packing up and jump in the taxi with my sister and begin this awesome adventure. I'm pumped about RELAXING, giving each other back massages, eating yummy fruit and drinking virgin margarita's, taking free dance lessons, seeing more of God's beautiful creation, sleeping, wearing fun skirts in warm climate, reading my Bible, not really having an agenda and being with my sister. I'm excited about that. And more.

I'm also excited that today felt like a cold day walking to work - and it's only -4.9 degrees Celsius! (I'm becoming a lousy Canadian/Winnipeger!)

ciao.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Have an awesome time! Boy, you girls do get around! :)

Thursday, January 05, 2006  
Blogger anthony said...

Have a great time Steph!

Thursday, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have an INCREDIBLE time - see you when you get back, tanned and gorgeous!

Thursday, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you guys!!!

Friday, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home