truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

We're BACK!

Kristi and I arrived home from our trip to Puerto Rico last night. It was so amazing! The people, culture, weather, etc. of Puerto Rico was incredible! I'm having a hard time being back...but I'm just so thankful for that opportunity to see new things, enjoy God's creation and be with my sister!!

I'm going to post some pictures and details soon...re-live the amazing week!

Quick highlights: BEING WITH MY SISTER, seeing Puerto Rico, dancing the Salsa and Merengue (Kristi, these hips have been set free!:), meeting new people, experiencing a different culture - I love the latin culture...I was told I have latin blood...hmmm, where'd that come from?!?! - hanging out with my work people outside of work, eating free amazing food, seeing palm trees and enjoying the weather!

THANK YOU JESUS, my amazing work people, Starkey and Kristi for sharing this awesome experience with me! I'm so excited that you could come, sister! I LOVE YOU!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Glad you had a fantastic time Steph and also glad you are back!

Sunday, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Awwww! You're the best, Steph! I love you too and had a wonderful time with you! I'd totally do that again and I think we should!

Sunday, January 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOO glad to know you're back safe and that you had a good time...love you lots!!
see you soon!!??!?

Sunday, January 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home