truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, December 23, 2005

I heart parties!

On Wednesday a bunch of people came over to 521 and we had a "hello Cam!" and "happy be-lated birthday Christina, Jac and Jason" PARTY!!! It was awesome! I love celebrations!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hello Cam!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The boys and Barb are hanging out in the living room....while the ladies, Nate and J dance the night away! (we need to have a 'dance off' sometime soon!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was an awesome time seeing all of you! Happy return for the holidays, Cam! Happy be-lated birthdays Christina, Jason and Jac! Thanks everyone for coming!

Tonight I'm going to job shadow my sister! I get to "work" on L&D!! I'm praying, praying, praying that a little baby in Winnipeg wants to and will be born tonight! oh yea, I'm also working my nightshift with her! Yea for bonding time in the middle of the night with my sister and hopefully seeing the miracle of birth! I'm soo excited!

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you Jesus for this incredible gift of life that you have given to humanity. I pray that you'll open our eyes to the truth of this season! Thank you Jesus for choosing to become a man, to die for us, that we may live. I love you, Jesus!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Thanks for the party Steph! Good times!

Enjoy your night shift and the miracle of birth!

Friday, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Ruth said...

Today is my daughter Audrey's first birthday... a good day to be born! (She was born at home though... with Beckie Wood as my midwife) It is truly an awesome gift to witness life. I hope you get to see one!
Merry Christmas to you!

Friday, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Joel said...

Merry Christmas, Stephie!

Bless you my friend

Sunday, December 25, 2005  
Blogger mariaborito said...

great pictures steph! digitals are really fun actually. merry christmas!

Sunday, December 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home