truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY AWESOME FRIEND, CHRISTINA! I hope that your day is filled with fun, laughter, good memories and good times! I pray that this 23rd year of your life is the best so far, with many more to come! I pray that God will reveal Himself to you more and more and that you would fall even more in love with Him! I love you my friend! Thank you for all the many amazing memories!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

(Hey look its me in giant form, hee hee.) Thank you Stephie baby! You are a thoughtful, amazingly wonderful friend, bascially your da bomb!

Mwah!

Thursday, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

oh happy day! give her a hug for me.... haha she'll know it's me!

heeeheeeheeehahahahahahaha

Thursday, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home