truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, December 09, 2005

my 2 cents for the day.

Do you think there's some kinda connection that, as far as we know, the only gifts that were given to baby Jesus on the day that He was born were from Wise Men????

Christmas is a lovely time for celebration and giving, but it's not a time for foolish spending. I can't believe that so many people go into debt during Christmas time.

That sounds harsh but instead of going and spending mega money on presents, why not just spend a little (or a lot, really) TIME and LOVE with family and friends?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Johan Heinrichs said...

good point.

Friday, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Its a pretty sad thought to think that God has all this amazing stuff he wants to pour out from the store houses of heaven and he's asking "Who wants it? Any takers?" We do not have because we do not ask.

Yes, lets ask!!

Prayer and intercession, I'm all over it!

Friday, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

oops! haha, that comment was suppose to go on Johan's blog. How did I do that?

Totally true about people going crazy with the Christmas spending though. I doubt people were this nuts 50 years ago...doesn't it seem to get worse every year?

Friday, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

or just send all your money to me! hahahahahahahahaha

miss ya girl!

Friday, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home