truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Me Move-d and love-d

Yeah. I'm moved. Now I can finally stop posting about moving, wanting to move, frustration with not knowing where to move, and the anticipation of moving. I'm hopefully done talking about moving for a while. moving. no more moving. ok. i'm done. Ahhhh [sigh of relief]

I walked to work today. I feel healthier already ; )

Thank you M & R for letting me live with you! I really appreciate all that you've done for me, opening up your house to me and your friendship in general! You guys are awesome - THANK YOU! I'm excited to get to know all of my new roomies!!! It's so weird where life takes you sometimes...I thought for sure I'd be off on some kinda missionary adventure by now. But nope. God has different plans for me - I'm totally working on giving God my life. Literally. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything without....can you guess???....His "YES"!!! It's a good thing.

Anyway... Happy December! Only 20 more days till Christmas!

6 Comments:

Blogger Johan Heinrichs said...

yay. Finally back in the city. think of the time you will save in travel!

Monday, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I can't believe you moved 8 times in one year! That's psycho...I thought I've had enough of moving...

It takes me 20 minutes (or so) to walk to work...that means I'm saving about 40 minutes of travel time. Instead of getting on the bus at 7:50 I can leave my house at 8:30, and still be early! WOO WHOOO!

Monday, December 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - i'm so glad you're done moving....do you walk past my hosue on the way to work?? i live just across the street from the shoppers...on roslyn :)
i'll have to come visit soon!

Monday, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

Wooohooo, we're roommates!! Welcome to 521 :-D

Tuesday, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

wooo whooo! Let's get the party started in here! Thanks for the welcome to 521!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

yah,,, i hear that.. by the time I was 26 I had moved 26 times... averaging a 6 mth stay. since then I have only moved 3 times... in 8 years. I know that I'm not done moving... but here for a while!

Thursday, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home