truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, December 16, 2005

just figuring it out...

This is my first post on my new laptop. I'm quite excited : )
I never thought I was going to like technology. Right now, it's favourable in my eyes. However, I just tried to post a picture but it was WAY too big for my blog and I don't know how to fix it...I'm so bad at all this computer stuff. [Ren is my hero]

I'm home alone tonight. This is much needed. I've been exhausted over the last few days. Time to rest my body and spirit. God is so good. He's so gracious to me.
Jesus, come and meet me tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I pray He does....

Friday, December 16, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Yes, technology can be wonderful, and even better when it cooperates. :)

Hope you had a relaxing evening.

Saturday, December 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home