truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, December 02, 2005

update

Tonight is my Christmas work party. We're going to a nice restaurant, eating good food, spending time with co-workers, drinking lots of virgin marguerita's, ordering dessert and doing a gift exchange. I think it shall be lovely.

Tomorrow afternoon my dad and brother are coming out to help me move. (Nathan's helping me too - Thank you!) MOVING DAY!! I'm going to miss my awesome friends and roomies in good old St. Norbert, but it will be sooo much easier living inside the city limits : )

Sunday my aunt and uncle from BC are coming out. They are wonderful, rich, God-loving and did I say that they're wonderful!?!

Isaiah 62 - "...till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch...as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you...They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the Lord; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy moving!! now you're close to meeee!

Friday, December 02, 2005  
Blogger anthony said...

Pretty trippy that you'll be living at 521. That house has sure been the stomping grounds of a lot of people by now - you'll have a great time living there. Living in the village is awesome. St. Norbert? When did you move out of your apartment on St. Anne's?
Bless you, Steph.

Friday, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

...you don't know how stoked I am that you'll be living within walking distance of me. Now getting my Steph fix will be much easier!

Enjoy those virgin margurita's you party animal!

Friday, December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home